Commercial Dosing Solutions
GRANULAR CALCIUM HYPOCHLORITE FEEDER
The “Granudos Granular Dry Chlorine Feeder” was introduced to the Australian market in 2004. Since itsinception the real benefits of these systems have been realised and well received within the swimmingpool arena. State of the art German technology is incorporated in the Granudos systems, these systemswill not let you down!
Granudos S4-10, ideal for pools up to 300,000lts Granudos 100_S4, for pools up to 4 million litresFor most large Australian Aquatic Centres liquid chlorine has been the common sanitiser used in yearsgone by, but recent O.H.& S regulations has seen the costs associated with liquid chlorine increaseconsiderably! Added with Workplace Safety & Dangerous Goods Handling standards more & moreaquatic centres are turning to dry chlorine as an alternative.
- Reduced overall running costs.
- WH&S friendly.
- Stable strength at minimum 70% strength at all times with reliable stocks held in Brisbane, CalHypo has a 2 year shelf life.
- Cal Hypo won’t raise pH as much as Liquid Chlorine
- Comparison of pH readings as follows ; Cal Hypo = 10 versus Liquid Chlorine= 13 [ higher in alkaline ]
- Cal Hypo – reduces Acid demand, saving Bi-carb demand. Reduces Calcium usage as Cal Hypo is a Calcium based Chlorine.